ATTN: Milwaukee Vapers & Vapor Chasers! Are you feeling lucky? Vapor Chasin’ is feeling generous…
Come see us at Vapor Chasin’ between now and February 5th for a chance to win a temperature limiting SX Mini 60w device! All you have to do is purchase $50 or more and you will be entered for a chance to win!
‘Dry hits’ are about to be a thing of the past for one lucky winner. The SX350J chip in this device is designed to limit the temperature output when using in temperature control mode with nickel wire coils. A truly game changing innovation in the vaping world!
This M (Mini) Class version of the SX350J devices boasts a new and improved design and the game changing J chip which ‘limits’ the temperature output of the device and detects when the coil is about to be dry. We might as well call this the Vaper’s Dream Giveaway because that is exactly what this is! Amazingly the device outputs a maximum of 60 watts of power on a SINGLE 18650 battery!
When using this device in Joule mode and with nickel wire, you are able to set the maximum temperature, allowing for long draws and no dry hits. Additionally, if you are feeling old fashioned you can still use the device with Kanthal coils, in power mode, and set the wattage just as you would any other device (but that doesn’t sound nearly as fun).
Come see us at Chasin’ Vapor between now and Feb. 5th and a $50 purchase will enter you the the drawing for a chance to win this amazing device, which might be the very last mod you will ever need!
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-3/4″L x 1-3/4″W x 7/8″D
- Spring loaded stainless 510 contact pin
- YiHiEcigar SX350J processor
- Temperature control
- Joule mode: 10J-50J (200 – 580 F/ 100 – 300 C)
- Requires (1) 18650 high amp battery (Sold Separately)
- Output Wattage: 5.0 – 60 Watts
- Resistance: 0.08 ohm – 3.0 ohm
- Buck-Boost&Boost, DC-DC Converter
- Three modes: Powerful, Standard and Soft
- Stainless steel and high-quality aluminum body
- Ergonomic design
- Gravity sensor system
- Graphic user interface
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection
- Short circuit protection
- High Temperature protection
- Reverse battery protection